Carillon Point has both covered and non-covered parking. If you have any questions about parking at Carillon Point please do not hesitate to contact us.
Parking Hours P-2000 Garage
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Gates remain lowered seven days a week. Extended summer hours take effect June 1st and continue through Labor Day. During these months, the garage hours are 7:00am – 9:00pm, 7 days a week.
Christmas Ship Parking 2022 – Argosy Departures From Carillon Point
The Argosy Christmas Ship will be boarding from Carillon Point December 16 – 18.
- Friday, December 16 | 5:00pm and 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 17 | 2:00pm, 5:00pm, and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 18 | 8:00pm and 8:00pm
Prepay for parking online here
Prepaying will allow you to get in/out of the garage faster and at a discounted price. Your ticket will allow you all-day parking (normally $23) for the price of 2-hour parking ($6).
When arriving at Carillon Point, you will have the option of two entrances –
Covered Garage Entry:
- At the 4-way stop, drive straight ahead, and then take an immediate left after Starbucks into the lower 2000 garage. Provide your name, and the attendant will hand you your parking validation. This entry will only be open 30-minutes prior to each cruise.
Uncovered Garage Entry (Best for oversized vehicles):
- At the 4-way stop, take a left. On the right-hand side, you will see an uncovered parking garage. Please pull in, provide your name, and the attendant will hand you your parking validation.
You may also purchase a Christmas Ship event pass at the uncovered entrance on the day of. Cash only – no card payments will be accepted on day of. No refunds or exchanges. Please note, the parking garage will remain staffed until 10pm on 12/16, 12/17, and 12/18.
For the Christmas Ship performance in front of Carillon Point on December 21, standard parking rates and offers will be in effect.
The current parking rates at all Carillon Point Parking Garages are posted below. Please note, there is a 10 minute grace period, and 2-hour validations are available from the retail shops, restaurants, and the Woodmark Hotel.
- 0 – 1/2 hour $4.00
- 1/2 – 1 hour $5.00
- 1 – 2 hours $6.00
- 2 – 3 hours $7.00
- 3 – 4 hours $8.00
- 4 – 5 hour $14.00
- 5 – 6 hour $16.00
- 6 – 8 hours $18.00
- 8 – 12 hours $21.00
- 12 – 24 hours $23.00
Overnight/Lost Tickets – $23.00 / Lost Ticket with receipt – $8.00
*Special Event Parking Rates – $10 Self Parking / $15 Valet Parking.
Valet Parking Information
Valet parking is available for guests and customers of Carillon Properties Merchants for a $7.00 fee. Feel free to use the valet service when visiting one of these participating establishments. The valet service area is located within Carillon Point’s Central Plaza.
Valet parking is offered daily from June 1st – Labor Day.
Due to COVID-19, There will be no valet parking offered by Carillon Properties or the Woodmark Hotel in 2022. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Valet Parking Information
If you are a tenant at Carillon Point and would like information about parking passes, validations, or anything similar please contact us.